Saturday, July 10, 2010

Father's Day

These are the Father's day cards I made this year. I made my husband a 4-wheeler card, but I forgot to take a picture of it.




















This is the fishing card I made for my dad. I used a few different carts for this one, but mainly Everyday Paper Dolls. I used my gypsy to layout the background and then to cut it out with the cricut, so I would no where everything would be on the card since it has a lot of elements to this card.
















This is the card I made for my Father-in-Law. He was a carpenter by profession, before he retired. I used the new Cricut Lite cartridge Handy Man. (With the exception of the man, which was made with Every Day Paper Dolls.) I love this cart for guy cards and layouts. The #1 Dad is from the new Cricut Lite cart Celebrate with Flourish. I'm really enjoying the new lite carts and am having a hard time deciding which one to buy next, although I think I have it narrowed down to just two!

2 comments: